If you are due a prescription within the next two months and have seen by the Centre’s clinic staff in the last 12 months please email the Centre on email@example.com with the following information
You need to include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Date of Birth
4. Phone number (we will contact you on this number to let you know the presription is ready)
You will then be given a day and time to call to the Centre to collect your prescription.
- this service will only apply to women who have been seen in this clinic during the last 12 months
- no new clients will be offered this service
- prescriptions may take a week to prepare
- no drop-ins or consultations will be facilitated
- the morning after pill will be not be prescribed (your own GP, NowDoc or any pharmacy will supply this pill)
- If you have been getting your pill from the LYIT then contact Ballyraine Surgery on 0749129393.
- If you have been getting it from another GP locally or other parts of the country and we have not issued anything to you in the last 12 months you will need to speak to you own GP.