In light of the current situation, if you are due a prescription within the next two months for our Family Planning Clinic, please email the Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
You need to include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Date of Birth
4. Phone number (we will contact you on this number to let you know the presription is ready)
You will then be given a day and time to call to the Centre to collect your prescription.
- this service will only apply to our current clients
- no new clients will be offered this service
- prescriptions may take a week to prepare
- no drop-ins or consultations will be facilitated
- the morning after pill will be not be prescribed (your own GP, NowDoc or any pharmacy will supply this pill)
- Clinics for week beginning 23rd and March 30th are postponed.
- Nurse will contact each women to assess the urgency of their contraceptive needs. You will be supported and given information until a suitable appointment can be offered.
- All regular smears are cancelled except for those in exceptional circumstances.This will be assessed and reviewed by the doctor.
- All smear results will be given out over the phone.