Updated: 25th March 2020
If you are due a prescription within the next two months and have seen by the Centre’s clinic staff in the last 12 months please email the Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
You need to include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Date of Birth
4. Phone number (we will contact you on this number to let you know the presription is ready)
You will then be given a day and time to call to the Centre to collect your prescription.
- this service will only apply to our current clients
- no new clients will be offered this service
- prescriptions may take a week to prepare
- no drop-ins or consultations will be facilitated
- the morning after pill will be not be prescribed (your own GP, NowDoc or any pharmacy will supply this pill)
- If you have been getting your pill from the LYIT then contact Ballyraine Surgery on 0749129393.
- If you have been getting it from another GP locally or other parts of the country and we have not issued anything to you in the last 12 months you will need to speak to you own GP.
ilash – I looking after sexual health
Donegal Women’s Centre provides a drop-in clinic every Monday evening (excluding Bank Holidays) for young women aged between 17 and up to their 26th birthday.
The clinic is funded by HSE Sexual Health and Crisis Pregnancy Programme and commenced in 2011 to develop and provide a young women’s sexual health clinic based on the needs as identified by young women.
The clinic is staffed by a female doctor, nurse, administrator and counsellor.
- Held every Monday between 5.00pm and 8.00pm (except Bank Holidays)
- For young women aged between 17 and up to 26th birthday
- Confidential service
- Free consultation with female doctor and nurse
- Free contraception
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free checks for chlamydia & gonorrhea carried out
- Confidential advice on all aspects of sexual health
- Counselling and support service available
For more information, please contact us on
T: 074 9124985