The Women’s Health and Family Planning Clinics, funded by the HSE are held in the evenings by appointment only between 5.00pm and 8.00pm. Please contact the Centre on 074 9124985 to make an appointment.
The clinics provide information, advice and supply all types of contraception. In addition to this, all women’s health issues are dealt with in a private and confidential manner. The clinics are staffed by female doctors, nurses and administrator.
All information given is strictly confidential.
Wheelchair access from the rear of the Centre.
Family Planning – Types of contraception available at the clinic:
- Pill (Combined/Progesterone only)
- Depo Injections
- Coils (Mirena or Copper)
- Sterilisation Referral
- Post Coital Contraception
Other Services available at the Clinic
- Pregnancy testing (free and available at all times in the centre)
- Cervical Screening (smear tests)
- Infertility Advice
- Breast Awareness
- General Gynaecological Advice
- Advice on topics such as sexually transmitted infections and information given on local GUM clinics
- Advice about bleeding problems
- Sexual Health
- Post-abortion check-ups.
- Referrals to Out-Patients Clinics ( Gynae, Breast, Colposcopy, Physio and Urodynamics
- General lifestyle advice and information
- Medical cardholders receive free consultation and contraceptive
We acknowledge funding received from the local Health Service Executive