Call for an appointment or more information.
The clinics provide information, advice and supply all types of contraception. In addition to this, all women’s health issues are dealt with in a private and confidential manner. The clinics are staffed by female doctors, nurses and administrator.
All information given is strictly confidential.
Wheelchair access from the rear of the Centre.
Family Planning – Types of contraception available at the clinic:
- Pill (Combined/Progesterone only)
- Depo Injections
- Coils (Mirena or Copper)
- Sterilisation Referral
- Post Coital Contraception
Other Services available at the Clinic:
- Pregnancy testing (free and available at all times in the centre)
- Cervical Screening (smear tests)
- Infertility Advice
- Breast Awareness
- General Gynaecological Advice
- Advice on topics such as sexually transmitted infections and information given on local GUM clinics
- Advice about bleeding problems
- Sexual Health
- Post-abortion check-ups.
- Referrals to Out-Patients Clinics ( Gynae, Breast, Colposcopy, Physio and Urodynamics
- General lifestyle advice and information
- Medical cardholders receive free consultation and contraceptive